Who Is Kelcey Patrick-Ferree?
The Law Office of Kelcey Patrick-Ferree is everything you need from Business and Internet counsel. Kelcey is accountable, accessible, knowledgeable, smart and in touch with her industry. She is easy to work with. Friendly. She doesn’t fake it; she really does believe in your idea. And she’s invested in the Midwest's entrepreneurial future. The Law Office of Kelcey Patrick-Ferree recognizes your part in that future.
With a top ten legal education from Duke University, large firm and in-house experience and all-American values, the Law Office of Kelcey Patrick-Ferree makes elite level legal advice accessible to startups, small businesses, and mid-size businesses. She tailors her process to your unique needs, and applies her professional excellence and a personal touch to every project. The Law Office of Kelcey Patrick-Ferree makes it a point (not a goal) to exceed your expectations.
Learn about Kelcey’s work in Internet Law.
- Obtained registration of numerous trademarks in a variety of industries
- Closed a high-profile, high-dollar technology deal for an international company
- Negotiated with a Fortune 500 company to obtain license to copyrighted material for her client
- Conducted an intellectual property audit for a content creator whose works spanned decades
- Developed policies for client businesses in the areas of privacy, social media, and intellectual property
- Advised client regarding compliance with FTC regulations in marketing materials
Kelcey is admitted to practice in Minnesota and Iowa.